Working for free.

1.social mobility

Definition:The ability to move from one level of society to another.

Example:Within the household system there was little opportunity for social mobility. 

2.well-connected

Definition:Having friends or family members who are important or powerful people.

Example:She was born in 1940 into a very well-connected family.




I can accept an unpaid internships, if the opportunity will give me some experience and creativity. Here are two main reasons.

The first, the unpaid internships will give me real-life experience. Because of some companies like graduates with work experience before employment. And I think that can establish a link between expertise and implementation.

The second, the unpaid internships will be an impressive addition to my resume. A rich resume will let me to get ldeal job. Overall, that is why I can accept an unpaid internships.

留言